Wednesday 14 December 2016

Scalextric C1361 American GT Set



I can remember playing with my brother’s Scalextric back in the 1960s. We used Lego to build a ticket office and waiting room and for some reason we put our younger brothers toy forts in the middle of one of the figure 8 loops, great imagination in play I guess. Our father used to join in sometimes making Scalextric family entertainment.

I suspect that a lot of men will be wanting to relive their childhood with this Scalextric set and buying this for their children so that they can play with it.

This is a new product for the UK so information is currently scarce reviews are few and far between. The reviews that I did find were on amazon.com and as I thought it’s as popular with men as it is with children. -

Read more  Scalextric C1361 American GT Set – Top Toy Site: I

No comments: