Tuesday 6 December 2016

Chicco Bullet Balance Bike



Chicco Bullet Balance Bike – Top Toy Site: Children don’t play outside as much as they used to because of video games and watching television. One thing that can tempt them outside into the fresh air is their own bicycle.

One of the things that I enjoy about Christmas day is watching the kids testing their new bikes outside. Last year the kids in my street were excitedly showing me how well they could ride their new bikes when cheeky little Kyle told me that he had been learning how to ride his bike for 7 years. As he had just had his 4th birthday I had to smile.

Suitable for Children aged 3-5years this Chicco Bullet Balance Bike should be perfect for Kyle. It’s ultralight, the height is adjustable and it helps a child to exercise besides balance.

No comments: