Friday 9 December 2016

Relax and Lose Weight With Swimming Before Shopping

Swimming and Christmas Shopping

Today I went swimming before going Christmas shopping. Usually I find Christmas shopping stressful but by the time I had finished my swim I was so relaxed I could have shopped for England. Well I almost did with 9 Christmas presents, a week’s groceries and enough cat food and cat litter to last for a month – I buy it in bulk to save money.

Anyway that was my first swim for over 2 weeks due to me having a bad cold and then so much overtime at work I was too tired to make the effort to go to the pool at the local leisure centre. I enjoyed today’s swim though. It was so quiet I was the only swimmer for most of the time. My mum thought it was hilarious there being 3 lifeguards around the pool. Said it would take 3 of them to pull me out. Cheeky implication about my weight there. It does get quieter in the winter and especially when it’s adults only sessions.

Read more ... Relax and Lose Weight With Swimming Before Shopping | Britster


No comments: