Wednesday 28 December 2016

Keep On Giving up Smoking: My New Years Resolution



Every year millions of people all over the world make New Years Resolutions, but an awful lot of those promises are broken pretty soon. The most popular resolutions are to stop smoking or lose weight, both difficult to do in their own way. This year I will be making an Old Years resolutions and this is:

To carry on giving up smoking and never put one of those disgusting, addictive, foul smelling, cancerous things in my mouth ever again.quit smoking

There I’ve said it. Do you know how much it means to me and anybody else who manages to stop smoking to be able to say that and know that this time you really mean it? When you watch TV programmes like the X Factor, beauty pageants or Strictly Come Dancing the contestants always seem to say that winning means the world to them. Well in the real world stopping smoking truly can mean the world to you when you have smoked for many years.

read more ...Keep On Giving up Smoking: My New Years Resolution | Britster:

No comments: