Tuesday 9 May 2017

Making Videos For Youtube And Learning From My Digital Ecourse

As I had been out of Internet marketing for several years I found that I had forgotten quite a lot about how to proceed with marketing my websites and attracting those all important visitors, so I took the opportunity of a 7 day free trial of an ecourse – Digital Marketing 4 in 1. The 4 in 1 topics are YouTube, Social Media, Website and Google.



When I had finished reading the first section on YouTube videos and marketing them to get views and traffic to your website I was rather pleased with the course, enough to pay the £19 fee for lifetime access. Maybe I could have read it all in a week but I wanted to use what I had learned from the YouTube training section before moving on to the next part.



I remembered some of the information but was surprised by just how much I had forgotten from my previous YouTube postings. I also learned a few new things, so the first part of this course was well worth the small spend. I’m now having fun making videos but more about that later.



Read on: Making Videos For Youtube And Learning From My Digital Ecourse

No comments: