Monday 5 June 2017

Some Of My Favourite Seaside Resorts In England – Where To Go

Scarborough





England has always had some great seaside resorts and despite the unpredictable weather you can have some really enjoyable breaks along the English coast. This year like myself, more than half of the population are planning to enjoy a staycation and holiday in this country. Following are some of the wonderful places to spend a great holiday in England, what do you think?

Scarborough

Founded by a viking raider, Scarborough has it’s own ruined castle, retains some of it’s fishing industry and even has it’s own annual beach rock and pop festival, a great place to visit. Not far away is the smaller and quieter seaside resort of Filey, another good place for a vacation.



On the North Yorkshire coast Scarborough is one of my favourite seaside resorts. The average summer temperature is 19°C so quite warm. I’ve been really lucky and whenever I’ve gone there it’s been blazing hot during the day and lively at night! I’ve sunbathed there, shopped, been fishing, camped at the motorbike road races, stayed in a top hotel, holiday cottage, caravan and boarding house and loved every minute of every visit.



Read more Some Of My Favourite Seaside Resorts In England – Where To Go

No comments: