Saturday 11 February 2017

http://toptoysite.co.uk/puzzle-mates-portapuzzle-jigsaw-accessory/




I used to like doing jigsaw puzzles but haven’t done any for a while because of lack of space in my house. I like to be able to build a jigsaw puzzle up over several days or even weeks, just do a bit when I feel like it. I sometimes made them on my kitchen table but had 2 problems with that.



There were times that I needed to use the table and had to break up partly made puzzles to store them away. The other problem is my cat Tuppence. She seems to delight in sitting on tables and knocking whatever is on them on to the floor, bit like a naughty child really.



When I saw the Puzzle Mates Portapuzzle I knew that it was the perfect solution for my space and cat problem, it seems to me the ideal accessory for building, sorting, storing and transporting 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles. That’s because the Portapuzzle range has a unique specially designed lining that keeps puzzle pieces in place and also has the ideal surface to build your puzzle on.



Learn more: http://toptoysite.co.uk/puzzle-mates-portapuzzle-jigsaw-accessory/

No comments: