Tuesday 13 April 2010

JS/Wonka - Kicking It's Butt | Best Blogging Space

I was making the rounds of my blogs and clicked on one and my IE browser froze and stopped working. The same happened 3 times so I swapped over to Firefox. When the home page appeared so did a McAfee security warning which told me that it had detected and deleted the JS/Wonka trojan.

Obviously I was not happy at this threat and especially as my laptop is quite new and was not cheap. It was chance really that led me to the quick conclusion that the problem was with this blog and not my lap top. That was because of IE freezing and then switching to Firefox. If I had been browsing with Firefox to start with I would probably have assumed it was from an email or download.
JS/Wonka - Kicking It's Butt | Best Blogging Space

No comments: