Monday 28 July 2008

Update At Last

I've been lax again about updating this blog. Been very busy with my Joint music venture with Gary Vine. Our partnership business name is JV Creations and I have built a website at www.jvcreations.co.uk for our partnership. Gary is in the process of building a music download site at www.megamusicvideos.co.uk, I am building up the original mega music site and we are building a music website design and hosting service sites. Mega Music Talent went belly up when I tried to upgrade the memberspeed software. That software could be really good but it brings so many problems that we have decided not to use it on our sites and build something else on that site instead.

XSitePro version 2 came out recently and I've been having a splendid time rebuilding some of my sites and building new ones. There are so many added features to the upgrade that I'm finding the software awesome. I've written a review about XSitePro 2 and will post that next.

My latest website is at www.uksmartguide.com I've got a lot to do but I intend to include articles, pictures and information about every area of the UK in time.

BB Articles is still going strong, over 50,00 articles now but it won't grow much for a while because I'm gradually deleting articles that have dead links. Rather than delete them all I am considering adding a link for a charity instead if the authors don't get back to me with new links.

No comments: